Saturday, October 18, 2008

2 months...



On Thursday, the 16th, Cohen had his 2-month Well Baby check-up. He is currently a whopping 13 pounds 2 ounces and 24 inches long! He is in the 90th percentile for his weight and the 75th for his height. The doc said he's big, but he carries it well because he's so long :) Co also got his first round of immunizations... I felt so bad when he was screaming, but I know it was the right thing to do... The rest of the check-up went ok. Nothing more exciting. Everything is going great!




At home things are going good also. He is so strong with holding up his head! He just got a new swing toy that he likes and makes it easier on me when I have stuff to do around the house. :) It's the Fisher Price Aquarium travel swing. I bought the Aquarium tummy mat for him a while ago and he loves the fish, so I decided to get the same brand of swing. He loves watching the fish swimming as he swings back and forth :)
As I said, he's getting really big and heavy! It's hard for me to carry him in his carrier anymore because it hurts my back. And he has grown out of all his 0-3 month clothes! He has a really long torso so all his clothes are too short... :( Gramma Leslie just bought him a few new pairs of jammies because he had 2 pairs he fit in! So thanks Gramma Leslie! :)

2 comments:

Lani said...

Oh my gosh, I miss you guys so much!!!
He's so completely sweet and adorable and I can't wait to hold and kiss him!
I'm glad he was a big boy for his shots!
Isn't it crazy to see your baby grow up so quickly!
Next think you know you'll have a seven year old like I do!

Jess and the boys said...

I know! Time has gone by so fast already! It's crazy... Tell everyone we say hi from down here :) Love you!