Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Momma's New Hair

So i have been talking for a long time about wanting to try being a brunette... i finally did it the other day and it doesn't look too bad. It's a little lighter brown than i thought it was going to be, but i like it! it was time for a change... :)


4 comments:

Lani said...

I like it! It looks really cute.
I haven't been able to get a haircut for a while now - so we aren't really hair twins anymore. :>P

Sarah said...

Jess, that's really cute! I love the style too... I want to copy, I've been trying to find a picture of this style of haircut with shorter in the back and cut to curl under a little. would you be offended if I had the same haircut as you? :)
I can' tbelieve Cohen is already rolling - not even three months yet! It's so fun to watch them roll when it's almost an accident, haha

Jerry said...

of course i don't mind! :) lani and i were matching for a while too...
yep, he's getting so big already! it's going by so fast!

Jerry said...

by the way, the name says jerry, but this is jess :)