Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Big Boy Updates


So we went to Cohen's 4 month check-up today... He is 16 lbs 2 oz and 24.5 in long!!! He is such a big boy! :) I can't believe how fast he's growing already! Time is flying by so incredibly fast... Anyway, the doc gave the green light for feeding my little chunk rice cereal once a day. Co was already wanting my food so bad and he has all the other signs of being ready for food. So we'll see how he does :) Here are a couple pics that I took yesterday. He is sitting up really well (with help). And in these pics, he's getting help from his Bumbo :) I love this thing! I just put him in his Bumbo in front of the mirror and he justs laughs and smiles at himself for quite a while... this is when I usually take a shower :) It's so fun watching him get older and bigger every day! I can't imagine not being able to see it... I am so glad that I can stay home with him! :)

So, on another note, we're leaving for Idaho on the 17th and get back down here on Jan 5th. We'll be up there for 2 and a half weeks!!!! I am SOOOO excited! I warned Cohen that he was going to be mauled by his family that never gets to see him and that he's not even going to see the floor for almost 3 weeks :) (I don't think he'll mind....) :) Everyone is so excited to see him and I can't wait to spend my favorite holiday with my favorite people - my family.

1 comment:

Lani said...

'dorable!!
Can't wait for next week!!!