Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry (early) Christmas!!!


Since we're going up to Idaho for real Christmas, we decided to have our personal Christmas early so we didn't have to bring all the presents up there... :) It was fun! I got Jer a really cool condenser mic so he can record his music at home! He got me a cool sewing machine and a pair of giant feetsy jammies :) I am so ready for the cold weather now! We're leaving on Wednesday! See you all soon!!!!




3 comments:

Lani said...

I L-O-V-E the giant feetsy jammies!!!!
So cute! Now you'll survive our crazy 5 degree weather we're having!
Co is so cute under the tree!
Can't wait to see you on Wednesday- let us know when you're coming in for sure so that we can pick you up on time. See you day after tomorrow! Love you.

Sarah said...

He is so adorable, Jess! I love the picture under the tree.
I hope you guys have a safe flight this week and a great Christmas! We're looking forward to seeing you in January - thanks so much for agreeing to let us come visit with you guys! (hopefully I have the details right... I just let Jesse plan this... and I don't know about Jerry, but details aren't always the strong suit for all men...)

Lorie Hethorn said...

Hi!
What an adorable baby boy! The under the tree pic is just precious! We hope you have a safe trip up here and can't wait to meet Jessica and our newest great-nephew. Love, Uncle Dave & Aunt Lorie