Thursday, February 26, 2009

6 months already?!?


Hey everyone. So I have been pretty busy! We moved and then I got a new job. I am now nannying 2 days a week for a little 3-month-old boy, Paxton. It's super fun and the boys like to play with each other :) Other than that, things are pretty much the same... Cohen is 6 months now! I can hardly believe how fast time is flying by!

New news:

-Cohen is now only on
formula. I've been trying for this for a wile, but about a month ago, he finally took to it. I had to quit breastfeeding on doc's orders :( But it's going ok...

-On Valentine's Day, his 6 month bday, Cohen's
first tooth popped through! He looks too cute!!!

-A couple days after that, his
2nd tooth popped through! I love the little 2-tooth pics :) I've been trying to get one, but haven't been lucky yet.

-He is now
sitting up all by himself. He loves the new scenery... He'll sit and just play with his toys for a half hour or so by himself everyday!

-Lastly, we went to his 6-month doc appointment on the 20th. He is now
19 lbs 4 oz and 27 in long! He's in the 75th percentile for head, weight and length. He's doing great and really healthy!

Again, I just can't believe how fast these first 6 months have flown by! I am already wanting him to slow down a bit :) He's such a big boy now! He is so curious about everything and every day I look at him and think how nice it is for me to be able to stay home and watch all the little changes and discoveries! I am truly
blessed to have a part-time job that I can take Co to and an amazing husband who works everyday so that I can stay home with our son! Thank you Lord! :)

I know I usually don't write a lot, but I guess I just had a lot to say :)

Finally, I just wanted to show you guys Cohen's new room! Jer and I are so happy to finally have a home for all Cohen's stuff and to have our living room back :) And we finally got him a
real crib!!! YEA! Also, I took on the project of making Cohen's bedding... Tell me what you think! :)

Love you all! God Bless!




3 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute!! I love the room and the bedding is amazing! You did a great job! The fabric is adorable too. It looks like a fun project.
Glad to hear everything is going well, it's awesome to see Cohen sitting so well!

Lani said...

Yay for a baby room! I can't believe you made Co's bedding- it look adorable.

Jess and the boys said...

Thanks you guys! It took me a little while to figure it out. I didn't have a pattern :) But I like it!