Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Cute Pics!


"Grandpa is my hero"



So Cohen is becoming a lot more mobile! He will not stay on a blanket anymore :) He hasn't figured out the whole moving forward thing, but sure has the going backwards down! He pulls his knees up under him sometimes, but doesn't know what to do next! :) Won't be too long before my chubby little man will be zooming all over the house!

This pic is funny because he has started to move in his crib. I'll come in in the morning and he's be like this... Backed all the way up to the back of the bed! :) And he's all smiles (of course)!



I LOVE this picture of my boys!


3 comments:

Lani said...

what a doll! when he crawls i bet he loses a lot of his cute chubs!

Jess and the boys said...

I know! I'm kinda bummed... I love how cute and pudgy he is! :)

Leslie said...

What great pics! Miss you guys, I'm looking forward to seeing you and your "boys" again!