It's a BOY!!! (Maybe...) :)
Ok, so here's the update... We did just a short ultrasound a couple days ago. My main one will be on August 27th (when I get back from ID). So the little one decided to be shy. So I tried poking my stomach to move him/her. And there it was... (or at least it sure looked like it) Another BOY!!! But again, the doc said it could've been just the cord or something. SO we'll find out FOR SURE on the 27th....... :P YAY! But for now, I am just saying that it's a boy. Because I hate calling babies 'it'...:)
--------------------------------------Week 16
Baby's Length: 4.5-5 in
Baby's Weight: 2.5- 3 oz..
Baby's Size: Rubber Ducky

1 comment:
I don't know.. unless the U/S was 4D I'd say it's not certain yet!!! Ya never know! :) Just say "the baby". Then you don't have to say "it".
Post a Comment