Thursday, September 24, 2009

***Due Date Update***

So a few weeks ago, when I had my ultrasound, the Tech said that Eli was measuring a little big... Today I had my prenatal doctor visit and she told me that they were moving my due date from Jan 11th to Jan 1st! It seems weird to think that I'm farther along than I had thought. But no problem! That means that we'll schedule his C-Section for the last week in December sometime. I'll keep everyone posted. :)
Here's some more fun (updated) baby info:

Week 25

Baby's Length: 8.5-9 in.

Baby's Weight: 1.5-2 lbs.

Baby's Size: 5 lb. bag of flour

My Baby

The fetus weighs in at 1 1/2 to 2 pounds this week, and measures about a foot from head to toe. Though still skinny and wrinkly (skin hangs loosely until the fetus develops more baby fat), she's growing rapidly and starting to fill the space in your uterus. You'll feel her kicks and pokes more strongly with each passing week, with kick-strength peaking in about a month when she gets too crowded to do anything but squirm.


1 comment:

Lani said...

So do they actually think you're farther along than you thought... or is Eli just a big baby? He must be really big if they're adjusting your due date by 11 whole days!! They don't usually adjust a due date unless you're measuring over a week off! But hey, I bet Jerry is excited that he'll be here in time for the all important income tax credit!!!! :D Woohoo!