Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Week 22 - Over half-way there!

Only 18 more weeks to go... (4 months)!!! :)

Week 22 (Parents.com)

Baby's Length: 7-7.5 in.

Baby's Weight: 1 lb.

Baby's Size: 1 lb. bag of coffee beans



My Baby (Parents.com)

Hair today, gone tomorrow? Your baby develops two kinds of hair in utero--the soft, downy body hair called lanugo, which generally falls off before or shortly after birth, and the hair on her head. Many parents are surprised (to say the least) to see their baby's hair at birth--blond couples often have black-haired offspring, dark ones are just as likely to deliver a little blond or redhead, and parents who have tight, wiry curls often produce babies with soft, loose ones. The bottom line seems to be that birth hair--or lack thereof--bears little resemblance to your child's "real" hair. The birth hair generally falls out by the time the baby is 6 months old, to be replaced by a more logical set of tresses.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love the new design on your blog, it's so CUTE! Not to mention totally boyish and adorable. I can't believe you're already 22 weeks, but then, I can't believe I'm 30 weeks... it goes so fast!