Saturday, October 24, 2009

Week 30 - The 10-Week Countdown Begins!!!

I've actually begun my 10-week countdown already because of my scheduled c-section, but I don't know the exact date yet... My next Dr appt is this Tuesday (Oct 27th), so I will update all new Eli info after! :)
So far, he's been easy. He moves much more than Cohen, though! Always on the go! :) But it's ok. That's my favorite part of being pregnant!!! :) And I'm much more tired, but that's just because I have a crazy, curious and overly active 1-year-old to watch, too...! :)
I can't believe the time has flown by so fast! I am so ready to have him, though. I just want to hold him! I am so excited to see what he's going to look like! I'm voting for the brown hair still, but we'll definitely see... His ultrasound profile looked a lot like Cohen, so we think that he may look like a Hardy again! We'll see....! :) YAY!

Week 30

Baby's Length: 16.25-17 in.

Baby's Weight: 3 lbs.

No comments: