Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas Eve - all dressed up for Christmas Eve service

Cohen got to open a present on Christmas Eve, but just wanted to sit in the box! :)

Christmas morning!




Helping Gramma open her present! Gramma flew in at 11 on Christmas morning! It is SO nice to have her here!!! :) She'll be here until Jan 15th! YAY!

Jer opening the cool new espresso machine I got for him!

HUGE belly.... :)


Awesome new camera my wonderful hubby got for me! :)


Testing out the new camera!

Cool new bouncy zebra!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!! And have a happy New Year! :)
(I will be posting pics of the baby as soon as he makes his appearance! Only 2 more days!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 days?!? Wow! Good luck! Cute pics!

Anonymous said...

2 days?!? Wow! Good luck! Cute pics!