Monday, August 18, 2008

Future Model? :)

6 comments:

Lani said...

I LOVE this picture! I love his little smile....

Anonymous said...

As Cohen's grandma I'm sure I'm a bit biased but I have to say that I've never seen a more beautiful baby (except for his mother, of course)!

Lani said...

Well, you may be biased, Julie, but I'm not and I also think he's one of the most beautiful babies ever! :-D I can't say the MOST beautiful- because you know moms are always supposed to think their babies are the prettiest! But he's running a REALLY close second. :-P
Uncle Brady needs to take some pictures! Guess it will have to wait until christmas tho.

Janelle said...

Hi Jerry & Jessica,
Congratulations! He's beautiful! Wish I could hold him.
Rick King did a way funny announcement on the first Sunday. He said he found a theological error in your bulletin insert, it claimed 7 pounds 6 ounces of pure sweetness. He said give them 2 weeks and they'll be believers in total depravity. I personally think it will take way more than 2 weeks, maybe 2 years. Anyway...hope we get to see you guys sometime soon. Dave & I will be in San Diego on Sept. 2 - maybe Cohen needs to meet us at Sea World? Talk to ya soon.
Love,
Janelle

Kim said...

Congratulations! He is a beautiful boy.
*smiles*
Kim
(Sarah Dempsen's mom)

Shirley said...

Just saw the picture. He is BEAUTIFUL He wil be handsome, but now he is beautiful
Great Grandma Shirley