Friday, May 29, 2009

And then there were 4....


For those of you who do not know, this is the newest addition to the Allen family! :)
At only half an inch right now, he/she is already changing our life! I can't believe that I will have 2 kids under a year and a half......! YIKES!
So my due date is January 11th, 2010. It seems so far away, but I know having Cohen will make the time fly by! I am very excited already to find out the sex. We are really hoping to give Cohen a baby sister! But we will see.
I have been doing ok. Just very tired taking care of Cohen and being busy. I haven't been very sick, which is good! Because of that, everyone is saying they think I will have a girl. But who really knows anyway.....? Until 16-20 weeks, depending on if I can talk Jer into another 3-D ultrasound, we'll just have to hope! :) But when it comes down to it, we just hope and pray for a happy, healthy baby!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

How exciting! We can't wait for our ultrasound next week... just one wek from today. I think about it at least 50 times a day. You are due soon after Christmas 0 that is, I think, almost exactly one year from when we came to visit you, can you believe it?
I hope your energy increases as you get a little furtehr along and that Cohen takes some GOOD naps!