Sunday, May 17, 2009

Updates

So, as you already know, Cohen is crawling all over the place now! :) It's super cute, but he is already a little terror... He gets into EVERYTHING!!! He amazes me how fast he can move when I'm not looking. :)

Also, his first tooth on the top just popped through a couple days ago. I am very thankful because it took a while to come in. And it hurt him quite a bit... :( Poor guy! Now we just have to wait for the other top middle one to come in soon.

And finally, just yesterday and today, he has figured out how to pull himself up to stand on everything. His crib, the ottoman, the wall, and his favorite, my pants... :) Here are a few cute pics!







2 comments:

Lani said...

Uh oh! You know that kid is going to be walking any minute now!!! :)

Jess and the boys said...

I know! He's so close.... :)