I get to pull out the Christmas bins from the storage in a couple days and I am SO excited! Plus, I think I'm looking forward to this year because I'm going to get a baby for Christmas! The best Christmas present ever....! :)
Monday, November 23, 2009
Ready for Christmas????
This year, I am not sure why, I have been ready for Christmas since October! I am singing Christmas songs in my head, think about presents and already mentally child-proof decorating... Jer thinks I'm crazy, but I just LOVE Christmas so much more than any other day the whole rest of the year. I wait all year to be able to play the music, turn on the Christmas lights and bake! I bake like a mad-woman around Christmas! YUM! It's starting to get cooler here (50's) and it just makes me want to stay inside and bake a whole bunch of yummy goodies! And this year, I have a little helper (see pic below)! :)
I get to pull out the Christmas bins from the storage in a couple days and I am SO excited! Plus, I think I'm looking forward to this year because I'm going to get a baby for Christmas! The best Christmas present ever....! :)
I get to pull out the Christmas bins from the storage in a couple days and I am SO excited! Plus, I think I'm looking forward to this year because I'm going to get a baby for Christmas! The best Christmas present ever....! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so with you! I thought I would be too tired and distracted to get that excited about decorating and Christmas but in some ways I might be MORE excited since I get to be a stay at home mommy this year and will have (some) time during the day to get ready! Christmas is my favorite holiday and I have just started looking forward to putting away my fall decorations and pulling out the Christmas ones! Jesse even said it would be fun to get a tree this coming weekend maybe, although I don't know if it would last until christmas then!
Cute pictures!
Post a Comment