Wednesday, December 2, 2009

36 weeks ALREADY?!?!?!?

As I have said before, I am utterly amazed at how fast this pregnancy has FLOWN by...! I can hardly believe that by the end of the month, I will have another baby boy! :) I am so excited and can't wait to meet him!!! Will he look more like Jer this time? Will he have red hair like Cohen? I'm pretty sure, by the past ultrasound pics, that he will look something like Cohen. His profile loked similar to Cohen's... But we'll see!
4 weeks and counting.....
Little Elias Richard is due to be delivered 4 weeks from today, on December 30th. But we'll see if he waits that long! :) On Monday, I have another doctor's appointment and we are going to be getting another ultrasound to make sure we're still on track with timing. At every one I've had, he continues to measure a little bigger than expected... I will update on Monday after the appt, hopefully with another picture! :) (Although it would probably be a very squished-looking picture) :)
Thanks to everyone who reads this for all your prayers and support through this pregnancy! But please don't stop! I am definitely going to continue to need them as I figure out a routine that involves caring for 2 crazy boys, instead of 1...! :)

Week 36

Baby's Length: 20.25-20.75 in.

Baby's Weight: 6 lbs.

Baby's Size: Beach ball


No comments: