Life with new baby brudder has been an adjustment, to say the least... But it has been easier (so far) than expected! Eli is a pretty easy baby, as of yet. And Cohen has been a very good boy for being having to get used to a new baby in the house. He has been throwing more fits than usual, but I think those will cut down as he adjusts more. He is so nice (more of the time) to baby bother! He loves to give him kisses and hugs (these can be dangerous when he tries this without Mommy present...). He is doing very well!
The baby still just sleeps all the time. He is only awake for a small amount during the day. He wakes up to eat and poop and then falls back to sleep. :) I certainly do not mind! I wake up about 3x at night with him, which is not bad at all for a newborn! :) I count myself lucky...! :) We'll see how long this easy streak continues...
3 comments:
He is seriously one of the MOST beautiful babies I have every seen. I just wish I could kiss that sweet little nose of his!!!
He really is a handsome little thing! Congrats! You all look great!
You guys make really pretty babies I have to say :)
Post a Comment