Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Craziness

Needless to say, life has been busy with the two boys...! I have gotten WAY behind in my blogging (not like anyone really cares...).

Here are a few new happenings:
Eli turned 10 weeks old today. I can't even believe he's getting so big! He's getting so chubby and now 'talks' and smiles all the time! Too cute! :)



I will be flying up to Idaho with Leslie in 2 weeks! I am SO excited!!! I'm taking the boys, but Jer can't get away from work... We will miss him tons! :( But will have a lot of fun with the other family! We'll be up March 24-April 7. Woohoo!

My dad just came to visit last weekend! It was great to see him! And he sure did love meeting his grandson #2! :)



We got all moved into our new place! And we all love it!!! It's so nice to have more room for us all. Nice big living areas and huge patio for Cohen to play!




Also, Leslie came over and helped me paint the kitchen walls. When we moved in, they were wallpapered with gross old blue-checkered wallpaper. After taking all that off, it was pretty easy to paint and looks 100% better!

Before:


After:




Now for a few catch-up pics of the past few weeks: :) Enjoy!

Like father, like son...


Fun with the webcam:




Random:












I LOVE being a mom! :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little men are too cute. So exciting for you to get to come up to our neck of the woods. You gotta show everyone your cute dudes!

Terra Heck said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower. I am now a follower of yours. You have a lovely family.

Terra Heck said...

Oops, guess I'm not a follower of yours. Don't see the place to become one.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! Look at how cute your family is! Your babies look just like you!