Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Birthday Winnings!

I follow quite a few mama blogs and most of them review and giveaway eco-friendly and/or just plain exciting baby and kid products! I opened my email this morning to see that I won 2 giveaways yesterday!!! :) Happy Bday to me!

1st, I won a Smart Mom Teething Bling gift set from DustinNikki Mommy of Three:
http://www.smartmomjewelry.com/

2nd, I won a Bath Luve! Super cute! I usually just put a washcloth over Eli when I bathe him, but this will keep him warm better! This one I won on Chubby Cheeks Thinks!

I chose the blue fish :)
http://www.bathluve.com

I am pretty lucky when it comes to raffles or giveaways, so hopefully I'll win some more fun things soon! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just saw you had a blog :) I'm super jealous of your teething necklace! I'm definitely going to have to get one this time around. And the blue fish couldn't be cuter!

Jess and the boys said...

Ha! Yea I have had this one since we moved down here! :)
I haven't gotten the necklace yet, but am super excited to! And the fish is great at keeping Eli warm in the bath!