Hi, I'm your newest follower. What a cute picture! (And, I think I recognize that diaper, we have the same one!) I live in a small town in Norway, with my husband and four children. I blog about my children, family life, literature, movies, music, travels etc. http: www.babyfotomamma.blogspot.com
3 comments:
Hi, I'm your newest follower. What a cute picture! (And, I think I recognize that diaper, we have the same one!)
I live in a small town in Norway, with my husband and four children.
I blog about my children, family life, literature, movies, music, travels etc.
http: www.babyfotomamma.blogspot.com
Have a wonderful day!
Thanks for following! Yea, the diaper is a Bumgenius. They are my favorites! I loved looking at some of your pictures! You are very talented! :)
Hi, thanks for following back.
I love the BG-diapers, but I also love FuzziBunz :-) They fit maybe even better when the child is bigger.
Post a Comment